Searching Medline/CINAHL (via Ebsco) Online
This training session will introduce the Medline and CINAHL databases in Ebsco. An overview of searching by keyword and subject term, search techniques and saving results will be provided.
NMBI 1.0 CEU; RCSI 1.0 CPD Credit
- Develop familiarity with CINAHL/Medline in Ebsco
- Conduct a literature search in Medline or CINAHL using keywords, subject terms, search techniques such as truncation, and limits
- Learn how to use folders to save results and searches
- Learn how to email and /or export results
Related LibGuide: Accessing Library Resources : Guides by Niamh Walker Headon
- Thursday, October 6, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
the session will be followed up with an evaluation survey
- Reliable Internet access
- Access to a PC/laptop and headphones. A mobile phone or tablet is not advised for this training.